Dr. Thomas Dobleman has seen thousands of patients since he established his practice in Omaha in 1991. He is deeply trained, a board-certified ear, nose, and throat specialist. Moreover, Dr. Dobleman was the first fellowship-trained head & neck surgeon in the eastern Nebraska region. His impeccable clinical knowledge and discerning judgment will accelerate your ENT diagnosis, treatment, and healing.
Dr. Dobleman is a Fellow with:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Head and Neck Surgery
- North American Skull Base Society