Dr. Thomas Dobleman is a trained medical physician and a board-certified ear, nose, and throat specialist. He has seen thousands of patients since establishing his practice in Omaha in 1991. Besides that, Dr. Dobleman was the first fellowship-trained head and neck surgeon in the eastern Nebraska region. His impeccable clinical knowledge and discerning judgment will accelerate your ENT diagnosis, treatment, and healing.
If you need an ENT doctor at OSSC, Dr. Thomas Dobleman is here to help. He is also a fellow with:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Facial, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Head and Neck Surgery
- North American Skull Base Society